Thank you for visiting our blog. We look forward to connecting with you.
The Orthopaedic Hand and Arm Center is excited to bring you the latest information about research and advancements in upper extremity orthopaedics. This blog will also be used to post updates about our practice and keep in touch with our patients.
We invite you to share this information with your friends and family. If you have a question about our practice or something you have seen in the news, give us a call at (888) 908-9036.
Your first visit establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You will find all the practical information you need. Visit our contact us page<link> for information about our practice, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, profession, and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Two days prior to your visit, you will receive a TEXT MESSAGE with a LINK to the forms that need to be completed before the visit. You will receive one to three reminder texts as needed to encourage you to fill out the form(s) before the visit.
Other Important Information
- If you have had any diagnostic tests, like XR, MRI, CT, nerve tests, etc., PLEASE LET US KNOW, so we can obtain the necessary reports before your visit.
- In the case of any imaging done (XR, CT, MRI), please BRING THE DISC / CD with the images, so the doctor can review.
We look forward to your visit.